We offer two vision plan choices through Vision Service Plan (VSP)—the Vision Plan and the Vision Choice Plan. Under both options, basic annual visit exams are covered.
The Vision Plan is perfect for someone with lower cost vision needs. Have a taste for expensive frames or wear progressive lenses? The Vision Choice Plan may be for you.
What exactly is the “choice” part of the Vision Choice Plan?
- Each member covered under the benefit gets to choose how to use the greater benefit amount.
- Want to have a greater allowance for your frames from $150 to $250? Done.
- Want to use the greater allowance for progressive lenses? No problem.
- Prefer contacts? A greater allowance from $130 to $225 can be your choice too!
- Everyone in your family wants to use it differently? Learn how to create your own Vision Plan.
Be sure to check the provider directory before seeking care to confirm which providers participate in the VSP network. (Note: Make sure to select the VSP Signature Plan network).
To learn more about your VSP coverage, visit jhancock.vspforme.com.